Wednesday 18 August 2010

Hello

So this is my first ever blog! I have no idea what to write but i thought i'd try something other than facebook and twitter.
Im currently writing this in my hotel room in Bournemouth,Im sharing it with my 15 year old sister Hannah. Ive just come back from swimming in the pool and we had 2 F16 jets fly over ready for the air festival which starts tomorrow, we've already seen the air festival last year but this year there's a whole faire on the beach and stalls all the way down the front. This is our second day in Bournemouth and the weathers been alright on Sunday and Monday we were in Portmouth and it was mega hot! Dad and Hannah went up the Spinnaker Tower and i sat on a bench overlooking the harbour.
I dont know what we're doing for the rest of the week but I hope the weather stays nice coz I wanna go on a speedboat :D

Byeee
x

No comments:

Post a Comment